Anyone and everyone can be a swinger. Swingers are not defined by social class, race, ethnicity or religion, nor by age, sex, education or employment, as long as they are over the legal age of consent, anyone can get involved.
Swingers we have met over the years have come from every walk of life. Judges and politicians, Priests, Teachers and Headmasters, Financiers, Diplomats, TV personalities, Sportsmen and women, dustmen, plumbers, electricians, military personnel, Newspaper reporters and editors, newspaper owners. Basically everyone is represented, from across every profession and every race and every religion, from 18 through to people in their 80's.
Most swingers do not discriminate against others on grounds of age, color, religion or class. However everyone has the right to choose who they do or do not play with, as if there is no attraction there will be no enjoyment.
Professional research carried out in 2005 suggests that a quarter of the adult population of the UK are now involved in swinging! Swinging in other countries is almost certain to be of similar or greater proportions. Factors such as use of internet contact sites and swingers clubs suggest that most European and American countries have an even larger percentage of swingers than the UK. Per head of population there are more swinger clubs in every major European country and in the USA and Canada. There are also more people registered on swingers sites per head of population than in the UK.
Since we started running swingers sites in 1997 we have seen the numbers increasing rapidly throughout Europe, America and Australia. Since 2010 we have also seen a steady increase in numbers from the Indian sub continent and Pacific ring countries. 2011 saw a big surge in swingers coming online from countries such as Egypt, Jordan and Tunisia as access to the internet was opened up and censorship lifted.
The main definitions of Swingers are people who;
- enjoy having sex with other people as well as, and along with, their regular partner .
- enjoy watching their partner have sex with someone else (better known as a voyeur).
- enjoy sharing their fantasies with their partner and other people.
- enjoy having sex with lots of people (greedy girls such as me on my site www.joandavid.com).
- enjoy going to swingers parties, hundreds of which are held every day, have a look at www.clubsandParties.com for one of the most complete listings of swingers clubs and parties on the web.
The main criteria for being a swinger is that you are open and honest with yourself, your regular partner and the people you meet.